Monday, August 2, 2010

AoBR Captain



Well I talked about him in one of last months post and here his is around 85 to 90% complete. My Crimson Fist Captain I have sent a little time on although I am still not happy with his relic blade which I will repaint in time if I can find a look I like.

His Base is cork like the rest of my Crimson Fist with the difference that instead of using a cork place mat I used a cork from a bottle to get a little extra hieght out of him. Now I know that line of sight is a big thing in 5th Ed of 40k but you just cant pass what looks cool..

although he is table playable he isnt there for me yet. In fact I find i like the figure so much I am going to see if I can pick another one or two up at the second hand goods at MOAB this year to paint it up in different chapter colours.

Lets see how I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment