Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nearing the End?

After so long at work on my Crimson Fist I find I finally feel like I am starting to get near the end of their completion or at least the 1250 points work I am going to be taking to MOAB. Apart from the decals my Devastators are complete as well as my Librarian and one of my Tactical Squads. My Razorback only needs some touch ups and a little black ink and my second tactical squad is a little detailing and then like my razorback added to the decal pile.

This leaves finishing up my captain which I am still unsure on how to paint his relic blade. I am seriously considering leaving the blade black and giving it a coat of gloss vanish. But on the whole his is finished other than the blade and a little detailing.

This leaves only my predator which only the hull has been put together that has to be at least fully together and undercoated by this weekend since I am playing some practice games with the army on the 27th of August.

Going to see about grabbing a few pictures of at least one of the practice games and try writing up a battle report as although I am not a literary person you have to start somewhere.

Let’s see how I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment