Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Overload



Hobby is for me somewhat of a stress relief and just a get away from the world and enjoy myself. In mid-September my wife let me spend more money in one go on my hobby than I have ever done before in all my life.


This posed an issue I have never come across before... Where to start and what to do... In spending so much and obtaining so much it caused for me an overload and stalled my hobby time as I have no idea were to start.

Lucky for me I had the Imperial Vox Cast forums to fall back on and listed up what I had, that I want to start at 1850 points and let Dawson do his rock and roll.

This gave me the chance to sit back and not stress over it all and in truth I am looking forward to the banter that will come with the list and its changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment