Sunday, June 26, 2016

Dark Angel Dread

Well as I seem to be in a bit of a groove hobby wise at the moment I thought I was use the rusting effects that I am using for the Contemptor on a Dark Angel Dreadnought.

I bought second hand a AoBR Dread and did a little conversion work on it.
So when I converted up this little fellow I did so not knowing what chapter he would be for but things go as things go and Dark Angels it is.  I want to do my Dark Angels all rusted and corroded as if they are fighting on a world either corrupted or toxic..

I did the three step rust paints I have from Vallejo and then salt chipped it. In the end the main armour I love the look of.

I Still have to paint up the metallic parts and details. I also have to figure out a good basing effect to give it a toxic world look.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment